Bird Personality : Owl
If you are an owl type person, your common characteristics are :
- Work/task oriented.
- Discipline, thorough, meticulous, tend to be perfectionist
- Conscientious in talking and tend to criticize.
- Prioritize system and qualities
- They use methodological approach, use strategies that are proven for their success.
- Always complete the tasks they execute
- Need rules and quality
- Analyze and thereafter make a decision after performing an evaluation.
- They choose to finish harder tasks than the easier ones.
- They will not answer directly when asked, they will wait, analyze, and then answer
- They will always consider the pros and contras over each situation
- Able to implement their own skill
- They will answer a question based on the person asking the question because they want their answers to be perfect
- They will make a lot of consideration in decision making and that usually result in more time consuming for decision making
- They will not escape from problem
- Have extensive patience
- They tend not to change their opinion once they made a decision on something, even if they experience conflict of conscious
- Have multitasking ability
- They want to accomplish more than two goals at one time
- Can be motivated under good guidance
- They can easily adapt
Owl is motivated by:
- Sufficient time availability to complete tasks
- Privacy, peaceful and tranquillity with minimum disturbance
- Chance to plan the future in details
- Surrounded by people with positive characteristics
- People who need and appreciate them
- Help others
- Seek for conflict solution
- Criticism towards themselves
- Everything that is below standard, untidiness, disregard of quality
- Hastiness, change, obscurity, reckless behaviour
- Inaccurate, untrustworthy information, disregard of facts
- Incompetence, shortcuts utilization
- Immoderate mattes, inaccurate records, out of focus
- Talking about personal matters
How to communicate with an owl type person:
- When having discussion, prepare logic reasons, facts, and accurate data that can be acceptable for “owl” type people. “Owl” type people need “why” and “how” answers.
- Provide them with profit-loss, good-bad, pro-contra regarding the discussed topic.
- Avoid aggressive approach
- Avoid arguments
- Avoid incomprehensive reply
- Give credit for their work quality, accuracy and precision.
The Strengths of Owl Personality :
The Weaknesses of Owl Personality :